Wild Nutrition - Hyaluronic Acid
Award winning, extra low weight Wild Nutrition - Hyaluronic Acid, is clinically proven to reach the skin surface. Found naturally in skin and connective tissue, it is used to retain water within the second layer of the skin. Hyaluronic acid when present in the body supports skin looking soft and supple. Hyaluronic acid levels decline over the age of 50 and supplementation may be supportive for mature skin, however Hyaluronic Acid also has value for young sensitive skin.
- Extra low weight for optimum absorption to the skin layer
- A decline in hyaluronic levels may accelerate the ageing process
- Support young and mature skin and tissue
- Support movement and physical structure
- For those exposed to a lifestyle that damages skin and tissue
- Vegetarian and vegan source
Try it and see the results! This has been clinically proven to reach the skin surface, from a vegetarian and vegan source. This product can be used at any age by both women and men. Ideal for less 'plump', dry or wrinkle-prone skin, skin prone to acne and those exposed to the damage to skin from 'modern living'.
We also stock Wild Nutrition - Women's Food-Grown® Antioxidant Boost
Hyaluronic acid is naturally found in the skin, connective tissue, cartilage, backbones and the synovial fluid around the joints. It is used to retain water within the second layer of the dermis helping it to stay supple and soft, as well as reducing inflammation on the skin's surface. The body's own supply of HA (hyaluronic acid) declines as we progress through life, especially over the age of 50, increasing the need to get it from outside sources. However it can be used at any age by both women and men. Ideal for less 'plump', dry or wrinkle-prone skin, skin prone to acne and those exposed to the damage to skin from 'modern living'. Both in vitro and in vivo tests have confirmed the stability of our extra low weight HA once when exposed to digestive enzymes once ingested. The extra low molecular weight of our HA promotes superior bioavailability and distribution to body tissues. The fermentation process used to produce our unique Hyaluronic Acid makes it suitable for those following a vegetarian or vegan diet.
Hyaluronic Acid and yeast protein; Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).
- Free from: Excipients, wheat, soya, gluten containing ingredients, artificial colours, added sugars, flavourings & preservatives. Contains no live yeast at time of manufacture.
- Cautionary advice: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. This product contains Betaine Hydrochloride and should not be used concurrently with H2-blocking drugs, proton pump inhibitors or with those individuals with a history of a peptic or duodenal ulcer. We advise taking your supplements a minimum of 2 hours from the time of taking any medication. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.